Are you looking for good resources to help with the marketing of your book? Want to start boosting sales and interest? Or maybe you have already heard a bit about e-zine ads and would like to learn more. Here, we have gathered relevant links that can truly help blast your books sales through the roof. We will tell you a bit of information about each link, as well as why it is helpful. We promise you that you will learn more than you ever imagined about e-zine ads if you simply read all of these links! Best of all, you have nothing to lose by just reading them.
1. Places that will give you free e-zine Ads: http://www.luck4all.com/ezine.html
Believe it or not, plenty of e-zines will give you free advertising space. Just be sure your book subject is related.
2. Getting started placing free e-zine ads: http://mywizardads.com/Free-6-Line-Ezine-Ad-You-Provide.html
Want to start placing e-zine ads, but don’t know how? This helpful article can get you started.
3. How to write great e-zine ads: http://www.ezineadauction.com/ebooks/greatezineads.pdf
Just like any other form of advertising, e-zine ads should be written in such a way as to be effective. Learn how to spark the interest of e-zine readers with your ad, here.
4. A directory of e-zines and much more: http://www.ezines-r-us.com/
Just want to find an e-zine related to your topic to reach out to? Try this webpage.
5. The Facebook page for AdsMarket Ezine Advertising Network: https://www.facebook.com/AdsMarketEzineAdvertisingNetwork
This is a great little page to connect with others about e-zine advertising. They often also post helpful links to their own webpage (or others).
6. E-zine advertising one-stop-shop: http://www.ezineads.info/ezine-advertising-resources
Want to learn a bit more general information? We recommend visiting this page.
7. One great blog: http://www.ezineadvertisingtips.com/
An e-zine blog can keep you up-to-date on the most helpful tips and tactics. Try this one, first.
When marketing your book, using many different sources simply makes sense. Remember to track your results and spend more time and money in the areas that yield the biggest results. Discontinue efforts in areas that have little impact on total sales numbers. Looking carefully at your results will in all probability reveal that the majority of results come from approximately 20% of your sales activity. Continually shift your efforts to these areas, and you will be happy with the end result.
Image by Poznyakov – Bigstockphoto.com