Is there any legitimate potential to be found in learning how to use Twitter ads to promote your book?
The answer is an emphatic yes. The truth of the matter is authors and publishers alike can use Twitter ads to promote their book. The problem isn’t whether or not this is an idea that is genuinely worth exploring. The problem is that authors and publishers aren’t using Twitter ads effectively.
You can change that easily. Twitter is a great place for marketing-savvy authors to promote their new books. You can definitely apply that thought to Twitter ads.
Twitter Ads To Promote Your Book
Twitter ads can do a brilliant job of properly promoting your new book. There are just a few simple things you want to keep in mind:
• Create ads that show up in search results: When someone searches for something on Twitter, they’re going to get a number of tweets related to the keyword they searched for. A paid advertisement using the keyword in question can appear in those search results, as well.
• Learn how to utilize your targeting options: Twitter has a ton of options that are designed to give you the best targeting potential possible. For example, you can target your ads according to interests.
• Know how much you’re willing to spend: Twitter lets you determine how much you’re going to set for the total budget, how much you’re going to set for the daily maximum, how much you’re willing to spend per engagement, and even the pace at which your budget is spent. Have complete confidence in all of the answers you choose.
• Consider the value of a promoted account: Twitter lets you purchase a promoted account feature, which displays your Twitter account in various places around Twitter. You can find examples of this in the “Who To Follow” portion of your Twitter feed. Naturally, this is a great way to pick up exposure.
• Consider the value of lead generation cards: Lead generation cards consist of tweets that let people pick up names/email addresses of possible leads for business/mailing list subscribers.
• Precise targeting in your ads is essential: Twitter ads can get expensive in a hurry. Consider a smaller but expertly targeted reach with your ad.
• Learn how to use UTM parameters for a link included in your promoted tweet.
• Utilize conversion tracking to maintain constant awareness of your return on investment.
Can Twitter really help you sell books? You better believe that it can. We used twitter as a main force when we brought our recent book into the bestselling stratosphere. Just look at the reviews we received for Hard Core Soft Cover.
Image by serkus from Bigstockphoto