Hi my name is Nick Brodd. You and I live in a fast-paced world. Onslaughts of opportunities rush to us every single day. But if we fail to fall in step with the rest of the world, it could mean lots of precious time and tons of money lost.
Stopping everything else and spending too much time doing just one single thing alone can short-change us. Unfortunately, writing and editing a book, including conducting the research for it, will take time, even if you use all the time-saving and rapid-writing tips we teach.
So the smartest thing you can do to drastically reduce the time YOU need to write a book is to get a support team. After all, wouldn’t you love to have your book written in, say, 30 hours or even less? That’s a pretty bold claim to make, but it is exactly what we did when we wrote our upcoming book.
Here is how you rapidly can get started today:
- Select a Target Audience. Carefully evaluate who you’re writing for and who will want to buy your book.
- Use Your Competition to Your Advantage. Go to Amazon and get input for unique content by learning from your competitors. (Here’s how you do it without wasting hours and hours.)
- Create a Rapid Complete Outline. Without a plan, your efforts won’t be used properly. So take the knowledge you now have and design what the book is going to look like. (Check out our smooth step-by-step process here.)
- Write FAST. Put your writing on steroids by either talking your book or simply not editing a word while you write. (Here and here is how.)
- Get an Editor. Now, it’s time to get yourself an editor who will massage that rough manuscript into perfection (You’ll find the best and most price-worthy editors here at Writers Rise. :-))
- Proofread. A great editor will cut out all the grunt work in fine-tuning your words and sentences. But it will still be your name on the book, not your editor’s. So it’s a good idea to review the edited manuscript and give your input.
As basic as it may sound, this is practically how we wrote our book (Hard Core Soft Cover) in less than 30 hours. If you’ve always wanted to write a book, get that book written right away. With the right support, it doesn’t have to take up all of your time. Don’t wait, act now.
Image courtesy of digitalart at FreeDigitalPhotos.net